Awesomesauce

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Short & Random

Random Thought #1:
I love stuffing. The kind of stuffing you make at Thanksgiving when your family is all around - straight from the box is usually best. Homemade stuff has to be just right and it takes a long time to prepare, blah, blah, blah. 15 minutes and you're enjoying a plate full of the boxed mix.

I don't know if it's the smells or memories associated with it but I love it. Well, I guess it tastes pretty good too.

Good enough for me to make a box of it for dinner last night....

Yep. A whole box. Don't worry, I made Zach some salsa chicken!

Random Thought #2:
This is my cat, Simba. Don't ask me why I named him after a lion when he has stripes like a tiger... apparently I wasn't thinking that day.



He lives at my parents' house and is about the only normal cat out of the bunch. Seriously. He does normal things like catch mice & bats, he's quiet and sleeps all day, purrs when you pet him, poops in the litter box... not all the other cats at my parents' house do these things. Another post on another day about my parents' cats and their strange personalities.

That is all.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment