Awesomesauce

Friday, August 19, 2011

Candace's Berry Brownies

And nowwwww the moment you've all been waiting for ------ Candace's berry brownie recipe! I don't know why it's taken me so long to post this, but it's here now. Hope you enjoy this easy summer dessert!

Candace's Berry Brownies


Ingredients:
1 box of brownie mix (I use Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Family Size - for 13x9 pans)
1 row of oreos (or any knockoff brand works too)
1 can vanilla frosting
1 container blueberries
1 container strawberries
1 container blackberries

Directions:

Mix up the brownies according to the package directions. Zach always makes the brownies in our household so he did all this part. I don't even remember the last time I made brownies...

Open the package of oreos and take out one row of cookies. Use a cookie sheet & cup to crush into tiny pieces. Well, I suppose you could use a blender or food processor.


Add crushed oreos to brownie mix.



Bake brownies according to the package directions.

When brownies are COMPLETELY COOL, frost with lots and lots of frosting. Use the whole can, pretty much.


Wash the berries and cut the strawberries. Top the frosted brownies with the berries. I didn't really have any rhyme or reason to my berry placement. Trust me, it will look great no matter what you do.



EAT!



Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment