Awesomesauce

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Secret Code

I came across a stack of papers at my house from this last school year... yeah, yeah the papers were still at my house. Oh well.

As I went through some of their writing, there were some words that jumped out at me and made me laugh. Then I laughed even harder when I asked my sister to try to read them.

Here they are. Leave a comment and see if you can crack the code!!!

1. chramplen

2. kinpeootr

3. captin amracu

4. osum

5. gamekewb

6. deradid

7. crismis

8. froo

9. pedes

10. ceewt

11. meezoom

12. froup


I'll post answers next time. :) Happy reading --- or should I say deciphering.


Love,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. 1) Trampoline
    2) Computer
    3) ____
    4) Awesome
    5) Game Cube
    6) _____
    7) Christmas
    8) Through
    9) Puddles?
    10) Cute
    11) Throw up

    How did I do? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Trampoline
    2. Computer
    3. Captain America
    4. Awesome
    5. Gamecube
    6. Dreaded
    7. Christmas
    8. Through?
    9. Beads?
    10. Cute
    11. Museum
    12. Throw-up? Haha

    I gave it my best shot! :)

    ReplyDelete